A workplace with a great outlook
On 14 June 1955, our head office was opened at Ringturm in Vienna. Considered special at the time, it is now called "moderately modern architecture". The Austria Wochenschau commented on the building as follows: "That's not America, that's Austria...". Ringturm is now a landmark and is regarded as a symbol of the regained freedom and economic re-emergence of Austria after the war and years of occupation. At the same time, it is our workplace and a place of international cultural encounters.